TRIGUARD–SBR LATEX is an emulsion of single component styrene butadiene co-polymer based latex specially developed to improve the properties of cementations compositions. It is used in combination with Portland cement, it improve the mechanical properties such as bonding agent with various building material, compression, flexural and impact strength.
Areas of Application
• For repairing of Spalled concrete of floors, columns, beams, chhajas, slabs, parapets, etc.
• For waterproofing of Small roof terraces, sunken portions of toilets & bathrooms, chhajas & lift pits, balconies & staircases.
• As a bonding agent – Bonding mortar for tiles & panels, as undercoat for special finishes such as top rendering coat for chemical resistant floors.
• For bonding of new concrete to old concrete, masonry stone work, plastering.
• For Fixing or re-fixing of slip bricks, tiles, stones & marble bedding.
• Repairing of concrete masonry walls-internal, external & terrace roofs by cement mortar.
Features & Advantages
• Bond strongly to concrete, masonry, stonework, plasters, cementitious surfaces, asphalt & most of the building materials
• Easy to use as it is a single component.
• It reduces shrinkage, prevents cracking, dust pick up & improves abrasion resistance.
• Reduces viscosity of cement injection grout for better fluidity & bonding.
• Resistance to fungus and micro-organism growth.